After an unplanned missed blog day yesterday, time to get back into the routine with the best photo galleries of the week.
- The Atlantic is full of the joys of Spring with its First Day Of Spring gallery. They also have a series depicting World Water Day.
- The BBC is showing off some of the oldest colour photographs in The Russian Empire In Colour Photos. It’s really interesting to see eras usually only seen in monochrome in full colour.
- Continuing the historical theme, the LA Times has a series showing what happened during the WWII Evictions Of Japanese-Americans On Terminal Island. A window into a not often reported episode of the war.
- As you might expect, National Geographic is also highlighting the new season with a set of Cherry Blossom Photos. For the adventurers among you, you can also see a series of Nepal Trekking Photos.
- The New York Times is also highlighting far flung places, with a photo blog entitled, A Hard Trek To Humility. The blog shows the Wakhan District of Afghanistan and its people.
- And finally, Reuters shows us the lighter side of life with another of their Strange And Unusual galleries.
Get in touch with your questions, comments, and blog ideas using email@example.com or using the contact form. You can also join our community on our Facebook Page or our Google+ Page, as well as by following Derek on Twitter using @DerekIdealFocus.